18-Year-Old Man Charged With Attempted Murder In Roseville Shooting

WWJ News
October 22, 2019 - 12:09 pm
Categories: 

ROSEVILLE (WWJ) - A young Roseville man is jailed on a $500,000 bond, accused of attempted murder in a shooting a little over a week ago. 

Spencer Barhydt, 18, was taken into custody by the offiers with the Roseville Police Criminal Investigation Division following the incident on Sunday, Oct. 13.

Late that night police responded to the 28000 block of Kaufman St., in the area of I-94 and Martin Rd., on a report of shots fired at around 9 p.m. 

Officers on the scene found several spent casings and a vehicle that had been struck by gunfire. No one was injured, police said.

The owner of the damaged vehicle identified Barhydt as the suspected shooter, police said, and an investigation led to his arrest. 

Barhydt was arraigned in 39th District Court Monday afternoon on the following counts: Assault with intent to commit murder, felony firearm and a CCW violation.

He remains held in the Macomb County Jail.